· Four inkjet prints from my Freezing-Falling series have joined the permanent collection of the Fundacao Vera Chaves Barcellos in Porto Alegre, Brasil.
· Photographic work from my Freezing-Falling series was published in the Fall 2011 issue of The Massachusetts Review, and was featured on the issue's cover. The topic of the issue is "Casualty."
· Hide Not Your Face, my three-channel video installation, had its Seattle premier in a solo showing at Interstitial Theatre, Seattle, WA in August, 2011. Read an interview with me about the project here.
· Summer 2011: My Freezing-Falling series was part of a small group show, "Estados Alteros (Altered States)" at USPM Gallery, Porto Alegre, Brazil.
· Summer 2011: Work from my Anatomy of Oil series was in the traveling show "Material/Image". First at Brickhouse Gallery, Sacramento, CA, it then traveled to Reynolds Gallery, Jeannette Powell Art Center, University of the Pacific, Stockton.
· Spring/Summer 2011: Hide Not Your Face was shown at ArtJail Gallery in New York, and at Mobius at Wiresounds in Boston, MA.
· Jan-March 2011: My Anatomy of Oil series was shown in "Exquisite", a three-person show with Sand T and Allison Paschke at University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth Art Gallery.
· Fall, 2010: My site-specific video installation, Before the Drop, was projected into a 3' x 2' x 3' freight elevator at the Amherst Biennial, Amherst, MA.
· Summer 2010: Walking-Marking 2 took the Walking-Marking Project into new territory, a collaborative performance with 23 participants who performed the piece in the A.P.E Gallery's streetfront window proscenium. Part of the group show, "Here", which addressed presence, time, and place. Northampton, MA.
· Spring, 2010: Journey from Longjiang, a solo show of sculpture, video and installation at Artspace in New Haven, CT.